Did you know that you have 3 bodies?
I bet you thought you only had one, right? 😉
Actually, inside of this Physical Body that we can see and touch and feel, we also have an Energy Body. The Energy Body can be sensed in many ways by those who sensitize themselves to ki, however it can be felt by everyone through emotions. Yes, our emotions flow in our Energy Body. They are always there, flowing like the weather. This is how most people already know of their Energy Body. Although you cannot see or touch your Energy Body, I am most certain that you have felt your emotions.
Deeper than the Energy Body is the Spiritual Body. The Spiritual Body holds all of our ‘information’. This is not easy to describe because we have such a fixed idea of what the word ‘information’ means, but it is our body where we hold all of our memories, our stories, our preconceptions and beliefs. We cannot see, feel or touch this body but we can be aware of it through the habits we have formed, the way we live our lives, and even through the habitual emotions that we struggle with.
At the center of our 3 bodies is our Soul. Ever-existing, waiting quietly and lovingly for us to meet with It, live with It, and grow It to It’s completion – until we can be completely One with our Divinity.
In my experience, in order to grow my Soul and live my Soul’s life two things have been required: 1) Having plenty of time and many experiences feeling my Soul and feeding it with adequate amounts of Love, Light & the healing Laws of the Universe. 2) Developing the ability to navigate my way through all of the layers of preconceptions, stories, emotions, memories and pains that exist in my 3 bodies.
My life changed completely when I met with my Soul. Then, it changed again when I met with a process that enabled me to begin to actually manage the wild world of my thoughts emotions and unhealthy beliefs that had completely taken over my house. I have grown to love this fail-proof process. Simply, it goes like this:
1. AWAKEN – Stimulate your physical body until the sensation is stronger than the power of your mind, and the sensation of your physical body pulls your mind back to it.
2. FEEL – Now that your mind has come back to your body through the process of step 1., feel everything that’s there honestly (physically, mentally, emotionally). In this step, don’t avoid your feelings.
3. WATCH – Identify these feelings WITHOUT judgements. This is where it all starts to get tricky! The problem people usually have is that they begin to judge what they feel, determining it to be good or bad, right or wrong, then immediately and even unconsciously begin to react to it. That takes the mind out and you have to start from the beginning again 🙂 The key in this step is to just identify as if you are taking an impartial inventory of everything in your house.
4. ACCEPT – If you can watch well, then naturally you will begin to accept everything that you have. Without judgement, it’s easy to accept. This is the time when we must embrace everything that we have as my own, take ownership of myself and rid ourselves of blame. Blame both to myself and to others. During this step, you will begin to recover your self-love.
5.CHOOSE – If you can accept, then you can calmly make a healthy choice for yourself. If I watch my anger and accept my anger then I can choose to not react to it by berating myself, or shouting at someone, but instead I can choose to walk away, or to breathe out, or even to smile, or perhaps to listen more…there are infinite choices. This is the moment when we begin to become more conscious creators of our lives.
6. ACT – The actions that follow our choices will set new habits in motions and create new directions for our lives.
7. EVALUATE – While we are taking healthy actions that we have chosen consciously, many more obstacles will likely arise. Therefore we just need to begin the process again of steps 1- 6, keeping our non-judgemental eye on our goals.
8. CREATE – When you pass through all of the steps successfully then you will be able to create yourself as the person you want to be and create your life as the life you want to have.
These steps are part of the practice of Brain Education. They take a lot of practice. They are not a one-time thing. It takes time to re-condition your brain to have healthy patterns.
I practice every day. I’ve done it so long that some of it has become second hand. At the same time, some of it requires me to go to deeper and deeper parts of myself to find solutions to long-standing habits and problems.
Although sometimes painful, it is a deeply satisfying process and I have come to really enjoy the study of myself! It has brought me tremendous healing and empowerment which continues to unfold, so I really wanted to share it with you 🙂
I teach these practices in my weekly Self-Mastery class. It takes time to really get a sense of them, which is why we practice together regularly. However, just knowing that they exist can bring a great deal of hope to those who struggle with their emotions and their unruly minds. If you give the steps a try, you might be surprised by what you discover about yourself!
My hope is that we can fill this world with beautiful people who are the bright, healthy conscious creators of their own happiness and their lives. What a vibrant, joyful and harmonious world it will be!!